Feeding Nimmos
Popular Posts
Bath Time
So Ainsley's umbelical cord finally fell off this week. (Carter's came off 2 weeks ago) We had never actually given a teenie baby a ...
Carter and Ainsley turn one!!!
Carter and Ainsley's birthday arrived Febuary 6, 2014 and we celebrated with a Dr. Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 birthday party that week...
Setting up the Christmas tree
Our Christmas tree ended up much better in the house than we thought. It was beautiful and allotted much more room for all the ornaments we ...
A year of Ethan
Ethan turned one year old back in January. We had a fun party for him and really for the twins. It was at Central play place at Westervi...
Nap time struggles
The weather during the few days before Christmas ranged from the low 50's to a high of 61 degrees. All the snow we had around Thanksgivi...
Welcome to our blog!
Hi - You've found the home of Ainsley and Carter Nimmo. Our two little ones were born during the snowy morning of February 6th, 2013. ...
transitional week
This is the view Mommy gets because all I do is eat and sleep. Earlier this month, I didn't know or care what day of the week it wa...
Time is going by way too fast...
The kids are growing so fast and with Ethan being born, I feel like I missed a milestone in their development. One of the examples that Will...
Searching for the perfect Christmas tree
The past few years I've been a grinch around Christmas. I don't usually get into the holiday spirit and putting up the Christmas tre...
Will's birthday
Kids from a recent trip to the zoo. Visiting the Heart of Africa. Four months flew by in the blink of an eye. Four months. That is...
Blogger news
Blogroll
About
Contributors
Lov
miaminemo
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2014
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(10)
Swing Time!
Will's graduated with his Master's
Kiddies climbing everywhere
Always feeding!
Easter Sunday
Our babies have fine tastes!
The twins like to play in their room before bed. C...
Stuck!
Singing during meal times
First steps
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
4:35 AM
First steps
Author:
Lov
Time is flying by way too quickly with my babies. I wish I could just pause it and savor every moment.
Ainsley took her first steps on January 7, 2014.
Carter took his first steps on March 10th. This is how it went.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment