Thursday, May 9, 2013

Visitors!

The twins have been so lucky to have lots of visitors after making their debut. One of their first ones is the infamous Dr. Chan!


Not only did the twins like their visitors but I did as well especially when they brought food. Conversion with adults was always a breath of fresh air-it's always nice when someone I'm talking to actually responds.



Henry's not really a visitor since he's family but I had to document when he first held both twins. Plus, isn't that facial expression priceless???

On the twins' second month birthday, they got a special visit from Grace and Kyle who have a little boy, Zach, who is a few months older than the twins. Zach thought Carter was alright but took to Ainsley RIGHT AWAY.


Zach and Carter


Zach and Ainsley.
Don't think I didn't see Zach's little hand on her leg there. ;P

Here is a picture of Zach and I. What a handsome boy!
I better get to know him well in case him and Ainsley hit it off well. Never hurts to start preparing. ;)

I didn't always remember to get pictures of all the twins' visitors and my apologies for leaving anyoe out. I can only blame sleep deprivation for that.

Thanks to all of you for coming to see the twins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment