Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy belated one month!

 
The twins are growing so fast and changing so much that I feel like I am always a step behind in figuring out their needs. Well...their needs are simple. They like to eat and sleep comfortably and be clean. While simple, it is much more difficult than anticipated to meet all of their needs around the clock while trying to get some rest and remain sane.

We continuously see things in the twins that remind us of ourselves. Ainsley hates being photographed and tries to hide behind her hands. She was the same way in my stomach when the ultrasound tech tried to get her picture. Both Carter and Ainsley sneeze multiple times like myself when they sneeze. They make an extremely cute sound when sneezing (that I do not make) and I managed to actually catch Carter making that noise on film.



When the one month mark came around, I was very excited to use these cute monthly stickers I bought for a photo shoot. I wasn't going for any crazy, difficult newborn shots like the chin propped up in hands newborn pictures. Just a couple of happy poses with a sticker. It was a disaster and required at least 3 participants - Will, my brother the photographer and myself.

Here are the outtakes:



 (click to enlarge)






0 comments:

Post a Comment